NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one VirtualMark with 103 posts (87 thanks)
    2. looks_two jlabtrades with 36 posts (20 thanks)
    3. looks_3 planetkill with 35 posts (29 thanks)
    4. looks_4 ApexTraderFunding with 32 posts (30 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one bobwest with 4.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Howard Roark with 3.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Baudo with 2.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 VirtualMark with 0.8 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 159,439 views
    2. thumb_up 788 thanks given
    3. group 97 followers
    1. forum 522 posts
    2. attach_file 24 attachments

Search this Thread
VirtualMark
Birmingham, United Kingdom

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks Received: 141

shokunin View Post
Here is a chart of my MAE stats.
https://ticks-in-flow.blogspot.com/2024/06/is-apex-really-looking-for-good-traders.html

I trade ES.
  • Most trades moved against me 1 tick.
  • On average, a trade moved against me 7 ticks.
  • The most a trade moved against me was 67 ticks, but this was on a day with Rithmic issues and I did not DCA on this trade.
  • The next largest drawdown experienced was 36 ticks. I was on reduced size (1 lot) due to the increase volatility at the time.

So what do you do from here? Have Apex told you to trade another 10 days? Do you still have your account balance?

shokunin 
Manchester, United Kingdom

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Amp Futures, Apex Trader Funding, Earn2Trade, Topstep
Trading: ES
Frequency: Many times daily
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 176

VirtualMark View Post
So what do you do from here? Have Apex told you to trade another 10 days? Do you still have your account balance?

Darrell (the CEO) is aware of my complaint, so my plan is to just wait until I get a response. Apex make a point of "always doing the right thing by their traders", so hopefully they will approve my payout after manual review.

If you refer to the email somebody else posted above, it seems Apex are allowing traders to keep the account balance and continue trading. If there are no rule breaks for the next 10 trading days, the trader is allowed to withdraw the standard capped amount only for the subsequent period ($2k on a $50k account). So any profits from the denied period have to remain in the account as buffer and cannot be withdrawn until month 4.

Thanked by:
 jlabtrades 
San Diego, CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader / Tradovate
Broker: Tradovate
Trading: Futures / 0dte
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 89
Thanks Received: 121

shokunin View Post
Here is a chart of my MAE stats.
https://ticks-in-flow.blogspot.com/2024/06/is-apex-really-looking-for-good-traders.html

I trade ES.
  • Most trades moved against me 1 tick.
  • On average, a trade moved against me 7 ticks.
  • The most a trade moved against me was 67 ticks, but this was on a day with Rithmic issues and I did not DCA on this trade.
  • The next largest drawdown experienced was 36 ticks. I was on reduced size (1 lot) due to the increase volatility at the time.

What was the reason they denied you for this? It looks like you followed the new DCA ruling

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Last Updated on June 18, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts