NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Does anyone have a cme bulletin eod data for 2018-2020?


Discussion in Commodities

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,757 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
trade2ysee
Berlin, Europe
 
Posts: 2 since Jan 2021
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hi!

I have almost all of that history, except of 2 months
I need only missed data and can share it

With best regards


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
Mes vs MNQ
3 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
ivoTrades
Europe
 
Posts: 30 since Aug 2018
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 47


trade2ysee View Post
Hi!

I have almost all of that history, except of 2 months
I need only missed data and can share it

With best regards

If you make a CME web account you can access some historical bulletins, although I wasn't able to find any before 2020: https://www.cmegroup.com/ftp/


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 BlacksheepEsq 
SAN JOSE
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES
Posts: 7 since Nov 2016
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 34



trade2ysee View Post
Hi!

I have almost all of that history, except of 2 months
I need only missed data and can share it

With best regards

Hi trade2ysee--- Are you still checking your messages on Nexusfi?

I've been a member on these forums back when it was called BigMikes...

Are you still trading FX?

greetings from California


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 20, 2026


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts