NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

1000 pip spike

Discussion in Currencies

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one faithdefender with 9 posts (3 thanks)
    2. looks_two Spottrader with 7 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 josh with 4 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 kevinkdog with 3 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Hemmo with 4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two kevinkdog with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 josh with 0.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 faithdefender with 0.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 8,610 views
    2. thumb_up 16 thanks given
    3. group 8 followers
    1. forum 30 posts
    2. attach_file 4 attachments

Search this Thread
 Spottrader 
springfield, US

josh View Post
Yes, as my profile (below my name shows), I'm from the US. I just can't find any references to support that the CFTC regulates spot FX. Currency futures, and options on them, of course. But spot FX? Can't seem to see anything that supports that they would have any jurisdiction to regulate a broker which does not have any futures business.

It's been like that for a very long time now. It's been like that the years I was a registered person with the NFA working in the industry. I don't know what else to tell ya. I just gave you the link with them imposing a half a million dollar fine on Oanda.....

The CFTC are also the ones that booted fxcm out of the US and literally forced them to give their US business to Forex.com.

All you have in the US is SEC and CFTC for the corresponding and appropriate Market regulatory bodies.

Hope I didn't get all those regulatory questions wrong in all the series exams I took...haha

Maybe wiki it.

Last Updated on May 29, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts