NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Topstep experience and review

Discussion in Funded Trading Evaluation Firms

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one VirtualMark with 9 posts (2 thanks)
    2. looks_two tr8er with 7 posts (7 thanks)
    3. looks_3 shokunin with 6 posts (11 thanks)
    4. looks_4 jlabtrades with 4 posts (9 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one jlabtrades with 2.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two shokunin with 1.8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 tr8er with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 planetkill with 0.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 997 views
    2. thumb_up 33 thanks given
    3. group 6 followers
    1. forum 33 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread
 planetkill 
New York City + NY/United States

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks Received: 349

VirtualMark View Post
I mean, am I missing something here? They did reduce the price a while back, and also made the accounts easier to pass. Today, Topstep looks like a much better place to trade than it was a couple of years back.

They had the two step process back then, minimum trading days, expensive accounts etc. Now they're cheaper and only have a few rules. Even the daily loss is much better as it used to fail the account, but now only stops you out for the day.

Is there something I'm missing? Are Topstep's accounts worse now in some way?

Everyone can thank Apex because they are the driver of change at TopStep

jlabtrades 
San Diego, CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader / Tradovate
Broker: Tradovate
Trading: Futures / 0dte
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 101
Thanks Received: 128

1 Minute Man View Post
I also have a couple funded accounts through topsetp ... in regards to withdrawals what's the processing time usually from your experience

In terms of timing, all of mine have been approved within the same or next business day, and the fastest was within 1 hour of requesting it was approved.

In terms of delivery to my bank account, using the Wise app was like 1-3 biz days, but direct ACH was same or next biz day depending on when it was approved.

I haven’t been denied for any bogus reasons yet

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 jlabtrades 
San Diego, CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader / Tradovate
Broker: Tradovate
Trading: Futures / 0dte
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 101
Thanks Received: 128

planetkill View Post
Everyone can thank Apex because they are the driver of change at TopStep

I cant imagine the influx of newbie traders and more basic b/s their support has to put up with from the lower prices, but it really is nice to have a decent company with cheap prices.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m totally for the the pay what you get for camp, and paying money for quality goods, but I just can’t give up a good deal.

Maybe thats more a personality thing though, I bought my kitchen table from IKEA and love it. So if I get halfway decent value for less expensive cost then I’m a customer for life.

There are actually quite a few online simulation funding programs out there that do cater to the more expensive and white glove / luxurious experience - Im just not interested in giving them hundreds more a month when I get the same output for cheaper

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
1 Minute Man
Las Vegas

Thanks Given: 139
Thanks Received: 233

jlabtrades View Post
In terms of timing, all of mine have been approved within the same or next business day, and the fastest was within 1 hour of requesting it was approved.

In terms of delivery to my bank account, using the Wise app was like 1-3 biz days, but direct ACH was same or next biz day depending on when it was approved.

I haven’t been denied for any bogus reasons yet

Thank you guess I'll go with ACH

Thanked by:

Last Updated on June 20, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Sitemap - Downloads - Top
no new posts