Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community. It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590
This has happened to me multiple times now. The DOM will stop updating the Last. The bid/ask continues to update.
I've had it happen while I am both flat or in a position. In the past when it happened, I exited SC, reloaded, and all was well. This time I've exited three times and reloaded, and the last is still stuck.
I was getting paranoid I am the only one who is getting this problem. I deleted the scid file but the problem remains the same so far. I spent 3 hours on this already.
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590
Sorry -- all I did was delete it and it solved the issue for me. Exact steps -- exit SC, delete the 6E-201103-CME.scid file (renamed it, technically -- I wanted to keep it around). Reload SC. Problem solved.