NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Songs related to trading


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one zt379 with 20 posts (6 thanks)
    2. looks_two vvhg with 8 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 GridKing with 6 posts (4 thanks)
    4. looks_4 redratsal with 3 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Peter2150 with 4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 GridKing with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 zt379 with 0.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 33,339 views
    2. thumb_up 30 thanks given
    3. group 15 followers
    1. forum 67 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
vvhg's Avatar
 vvhg 
Northern Germany
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Trading: FDAX, CL
Posts: 1,580 since Mar 2011
Thanks Given: 1,016
Thanks Received: 2,826

Ok, I go first:

Describes the market perfectly IMHO (although unintentionally I believe).

vvhg


Hic Rhodos, hic salta.
Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 MetalTrade 
 
Posts: 1,055 since May 2010


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
Ryanb's Avatar
 Ryanb 
Netherlands
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: none
Trading: Stocks
Posts: 195 since Sep 2010
Thanks Given: 117
Thanks Received: 358






Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 
redratsal's Avatar
 redratsal 
Milan (I)
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker: Kinetick
Trading: FDAX,6E,CL,YM,NQ,ES
Posts: 1,648 since Oct 2010
Thanks Given: 1,216
Thanks Received: 2,090

I feel the wind in my hair
And it's whispering, telling me things
Of the storm that is gathering near
Full of power I'm spreading my wings

Now I'm leaving my worries behind
Feel the freedom of body and mind
I am starting my journey, I'm drifting away with the wind
I go

I am Hunting High and Low
Diving from the sky above
Looking for, more and more, once again
I'm Hunting High and Low
Sometimes I may win sometimes I'll lose
It's just a game that I play

After the storm there's a calm
Through the clouds shines a ray of the sun
I am carried from all of my harm
There is no one that I can't outrun

Now I'm leaving my worries behind
Feel the freedom of body and mind
I am starting my journey, I'm drifting away with the wind
I go

I am Hunting High and Low
Diving from the sky above
Looking for, more and more, once again
I'm Hunting High and Low
Sometimes I may win sometimes I'll lose
It's just a game that I play

[yt]I feel the wind in my hair
And it's whispering, telling me things
Of the storm that is gathering near
Full of power I'm spreading my wings

Now I'm leaving my worries behind
Feel the freedom of body and mind
I am starting my journey, I'm drifting away with the wind
I go

I am Hunting High and Low
Diving from the sky above
Looking for, more and more, once again
I'm Hunting High and Low
Sometimes I may win sometimes I'll lose
It's just a game that I play

After the storm there's a calm
Through the clouds shines a ray of the sun
I am carried from all of my harm
There is no one that I can't outrun

Now I'm leaving my worries behind
Feel the freedom of body and mind
I am starting my journey, I'm drifting away with the wind
I go

I am Hunting High and Low
Diving from the sky above
Looking for, more and more, once again
I'm Hunting High and Low
Sometimes I may win sometimes I'll lose
It's just a game that I play


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #5 (permalink)
 zt379 
UK London
 
Platform: NT
Posts: 2,803 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 1,633
Thanks Received: 2,419

Couldn't resist..and always worth dusting off...

"Money" Pink Floyd

YouTube - Money - Pink Floyd + Lyrics


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)
 zt379 
UK London
 
Platform: NT
Posts: 2,803 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 1,633
Thanks Received: 2,419

Eddie Hinton (R.I.P)

"Get Off In It"

"life's a learning tree...
learn to make a pleasure of being in it all the time...."

YouTube - Eddie Hinton - Get Off In It

A bit more from Eddie
("I Got The Feeling"


"We Got It"


.


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)
 
vvhg's Avatar
 vvhg 
Northern Germany
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Trading: FDAX, CL
Posts: 1,580 since Mar 2011
Thanks Given: 1,016
Thanks Received: 2,826

Another old school one:



vvhg


Hic Rhodos, hic salta.
Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)
 
vvhg's Avatar
 vvhg 
Northern Germany
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Trading: FDAX, CL
Posts: 1,580 since Mar 2011
Thanks Given: 1,016
Thanks Received: 2,826

The old classic:


vvhg


Hic Rhodos, hic salta.
Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #9 (permalink)
 
tderrick's Avatar
 tderrick 
Nashville, Tennessee
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja / Jigsaw / 9G
Broker: AMP / CQG
Trading: NQ, YM and ES
Posts: 1,588 since Sep 2010
Thanks Given: 4,260
Thanks Received: 2,532

Oh, yea... This thread is all up in my wheel house!!



AJ
Nashville, Tennessee


"Life On The Edge of SR"
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)
 
Anagami's Avatar
 Anagami 
Bangkok, Thailand
 
Experience: Master
Trading: ES
Posts: 978 since Dec 2010
Thanks Given: 707
Thanks Received: 2,307


Not just for breakout traders.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on November 29, 2019


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts