Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community. It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
I'm sorry to hear about your hand, wishing you a speedy recovery. Keep your chin up.
"The primary thing required to obtain what you want from life, is simply the will to pursue it, and the faith to believe it is possible." - Author Unknown
"The ability to maintain discipline and stick to the rules is the hallmark of the experienced successful trader" - Curtis Faith
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593
Tough day today. I don't want to get gross, but have been puking all day - very badly. Have been reluctant to keep taking the million pills I am on, due to upset stomach, and now the pain alone in my hand is enough to making me sick, can't stand the pain. Rock and hard place
I am not sure if it is the super strength 3 antibiotics, or the vicodin that is making me sick. Very, very unpleasant. Am on 15mg vicodin (2xlortab 7.5) every 4 hours and expected to stay on that for a couple weeks at that level.
So wish me luck into the night. Maybe I'll start to lose some weight now...
Was unable to trade today as well for obvious reasons.