NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





End Of Day Daily Bars


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one tapid with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two MXASJ with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 redratsal with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 5,301 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 5 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
tapid
Spain
 
Posts: 20 since Feb 2011
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 0

Hi there!
I´m looking up on the Internet to find daily bars of Currencies (AUD, GPB, CAD, JPY...) from their Historical for free.
I just could find data from 2011, 2010 and hardly ever end of 2009, but I need 2008 and 2009.
I found pages like eoddata.com or quote.com, which offer what I need but not the dates I need.

Any ideas?
Thanks a lot.
Regards,
D.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 MXASJ 
Asia
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader, TOS
Posts: 796 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 109
Thanks Received: 801


There is a gazzillion sources of free FOREX data, but IMHO one of the the world's best kept secrets is here courtesy of the US taxpayer:

Daily Rates - FRED - St. Louis Fed

Great source of all kinds of macro data as well.


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
tapid
Spain
 
Posts: 20 since Feb 2011
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 0

Sorry, I forgot to specify I need them on CME, not on Forex


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 
redratsal's Avatar
 redratsal 
Milan (I)
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker: Kinetick
Trading: FDAX,6E,CL,YM,NQ,ES
Posts: 1,648 since Oct 2010
Thanks Given: 1,216
Thanks Received: 2,090


tapid View Post
Sorry, I forgot to specify I need them on CME, not on Forex

If you use NT, Kinetick has a free EOD download section


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)
tapid
Spain
 
Posts: 20 since Feb 2011
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 0

Sure, I've used it but I´m looking for another free source data to compare.
Thank you guys!


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on March 29, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts