NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





NinjaTrader data feed for Nasdaq OMX (Stockholm?)


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one JakobR with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 sam028 with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 NinjaTrader with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 5,646 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
JakobR
Stockholm
 
Posts: 4 since Dec 2010
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

My request is very simple: I would like to find a data feed suitable for NinjaTrader that provides stock quotes for the Nasdaq OMX Stockholm (or Nordic) exchange. EOD would suffice as long as it is of good quality and updated as soon as the markets close.

As for now I have to use the Yahoo EOD service which is of poor quality and sometimes two days late. I had my eyes on eSignal OnDemand just to realise that it doesn't work with NinjaTrader, you have to choose eSignal Premier which is far too expensive for my needs.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
sam028's Avatar
 sam028 
Site Administrator
 
Posts: 3,775 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 3,837
Thanks Received: 4,703


@JakobR, did you try with Interactive Brokers ?
It's not the best data feed, but good enough for your needs.


Success requires no deodorant! (Sun Tzu)
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
JakobR
Stockholm
 
Posts: 4 since Dec 2010
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I've been checking out IB, but as far as I understand it you need to set up a "trading account". However, the only thing I need is the data feed, I have my own bank to place orders. There is a required minimum of $ 10 000 to open an account on IB.

Is this a misunderstanding?


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 
NinjaTrader's Avatar
 NinjaTrader  NinjaTrader is an official Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Web: NinjaTrader
AMA: Ask Me Anything
Webinars: NinjaTrader Webinars
Elite offer: Click here
 
Posts: 1,715 since May 2010
Thanks Given: 203
Thanks Received: 2,689


JakobR View Post
I've been checking out IB, but as far as I understand it you need to set up a "trading account". However, the only thing I need is the data feed, I have my own bank to place orders. There is a required minimum of $ 10 000 to open an account on IB.

Is this a misunderstanding?

I believe your only bet is an IB account or eSignal premier.


Follow me on X Reply With Quote




Last Updated on April 19, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts