NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Currency Pairs

Discussion in Currencies

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one rtrade with 4 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two bnichols with 2 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 rassi with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 sysot1t with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 5,744 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 10 followers
    1. forum 12 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

rassi 
the congo

Experience: Advanced
Platform: North sea oil rig
Trading: Cl
Thanks Given: 1,563
Thanks Received: 1,199

Watch as many or as few as you are comfortable with. I currently watch around 40 markets 20 of which are currencies. I also like to track the main fx drivers usdx, gbpx, chfx, jpyx, eurx. The other markets are either stock index's or commodities.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Trankuility 
California

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: FxTrade/Ninjatrader
Broker: Oanda/MBT
Trading: Eur/Usd
Thanks Given: 54
Thanks Received: 151

rtrade View Post
I'm currently watching EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY...

What other currency pairs do recommend watching? and Why?

Is watching 10 currency pairs too much?

I feel it depends on various things such as trading style, timeframe, etc etc.. I focus on Eur/Usd, but sometimes watch Usd/Jpy. Reason is EurUsd moves a lot and has low spread. Jpy has been moving lately and also has low spread. For my style it's much easier with the lowest spread. If I were to go out a little longer, as I tried before, I would watch GbpUsd and EurChf since they both trend nicely.

I prefer to watch only one pair at a time regardless. It allows me to focus and get a better feeling for what's going on.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
jlancaster
Los Angeles, California

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 7

Some people above have stated that the USD/CHF pair is good. I second that motion. The franc is stable because Switzerland is so neutral and such a small country. It is a good benchmark.

Last Updated on April 19, 2011

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts