NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





looking for Swing and Pivots like Ninja


Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,895 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 dddforum 
Russia
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader MultiCharts
Posts: 5 since Dec 2010
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Hello!
I'm looking for Swing Indicator, like from Ninja.
I ask on Multicharts forum, but indicator from www tradersXchange com donn.t work in MC.
(sorry, I can not post links)

Maybe someone help me and give direction?

and more easy question: where I can find Pivots (Day)?

Thanks a lot.


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
Fat Tails's Avatar
 Fat Tails 
Berlin, Europe
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Interactive Brokers
Trading: Futures & Stocks
Posts: 9,887 since Mar 2010
Thanks Given: 4,242
Thanks Received: 27,117


dddforum View Post
Hello!
I'm looking for Swing Indicator, like from Ninja.
I ask on Multicharts forum, but indicator from www tradersXchange com donn.t work in MC.
(sorry, I can not post links)

Maybe someone help me and give direction?

and more easy question: where I can find Pivots (Day)?

Thanks a lot.

You can find daily pivots for MultiCharts in the download section:

https://nexusfi.com/free_downloads/multicharts/465-download.html?view


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
needpips
Nashville, tn
 
Posts: 10 since Mar 2011
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 1



Fat Tails View Post
You can find daily pivots for MultiCharts in the download section:

https://nexusfi.com/free_downloads/multicharts/465-download.html?view

There are several in the ninja forum as well


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 
Fat Tails's Avatar
 Fat Tails 
Berlin, Europe
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Interactive Brokers
Trading: Futures & Stocks
Posts: 9,887 since Mar 2010
Thanks Given: 4,242
Thanks Received: 27,117


needpips View Post
There are several in the ninja forum as well

Daily pivots for MultiCharts in the Ninja Forum?


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on May 9, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts