NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Monitor Calibrating Tool


Discussion in Tech Support

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,278 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 0 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
kashbg's Avatar
 kashbg 
London
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: LMAX
Trading: GBP/USD EUR/USD
Posts: 46 since Feb 2011
Thanks Given: 33
Thanks Received: 28

Hi everybody, I have recently added another monitor to my setup and was slightly anoyed by the difference of colour reproduction to my other ones. I spend some time trying to set them up to produce more or less the same intensity of colour balance and grey and white but as soon as I walked away and turned back, they all seemed different.
OK, I know you would say, thats normal if your monitors are different manufactures. I searched online and came up with this free Monitor Calibrating Tool that actually did a very good job. I thought I would share this with you, just in case there are others wishing to synch. their monitors. Here is the link. Calibrize
Hope you find it as useful as I did, and one more thing, make a note of your current set up just in case you end up prefering the previous version of colour balance.


"The only thing to do when a man is wrong is to be right by ceasing to be wrong." - Edwin Lefevre -
Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks




Last Updated on May 17, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts