NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Women knows


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,512 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
rtrade's Avatar
 rtrade 
Paradise, USA
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Big Charts
Trading: E-mini, Forex, Futures, Equities, Options
Posts: 499 since Nov 2010
Thanks Given: 578
Thanks Received: 378

Men, if you're going to cheat on your women...don't have this FACIAL EXPRESSION.


"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." --- "Therefore, I Believe it and I will see it. And every day and in every way, I am healthier, wealthier, and wiser."
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
  #2 (permalink)
 
Massive l's Avatar
 Massive l 
OR/USA
Legendary /NQ Trader
 
Experience: None
Posts: 2,129 since Mar 2011
Thanks Given: 1,859
Thanks Received: 5,109

haha that's the 'I F*d up look'


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 Peter2150 
Washington DC
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Posts: 210 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 110
Thanks Received: 117



Massive l View Post
haha that's the 'I F*d up look'

No, it's the I got caught look.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 9, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts