NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Tale of two 90's


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,860 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
rtrade's Avatar
 rtrade 
Paradise, USA
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Big Charts
Trading: E-mini, Forex, Futures, Equities, Options
Posts: 499 since Nov 2010
Thanks Given: 578
Thanks Received: 378

When will Hugh Hefner learn...

You can't buy love.

And

Try someone your own age.

Then perhaps you'll understand what a real meaningful loving relationship is all about.


"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." --- "Therefore, I Believe it and I will see it. And every day and in every way, I am healthier, wealthier, and wiser."
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 dutchbookmaker 
NYC
 
Posts: 187 since Dec 2010

I would rather pay to test drive a Ferrari then be gifted a 1970 ford clunker that doesn't run.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
rtrade's Avatar
 rtrade 
Paradise, USA
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Big Charts
Trading: E-mini, Forex, Futures, Equities, Options
Posts: 499 since Nov 2010
Thanks Given: 578
Thanks Received: 378



dutchbookmaker View Post
I would rather pay to test drive a Ferrari then be gifted a 1970 ford clunker that doesn't run.


Ok dutch, so what do you think about this guy? Is he LUCKY or a PERVERT?!!!


"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." --- "Therefore, I Believe it and I will see it. And every day and in every way, I am healthier, wealthier, and wiser."
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 dutchbookmaker 
NYC
 
Posts: 187 since Dec 2010

Publicity stunt


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 
rtrade's Avatar
 rtrade 
Paradise, USA
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Big Charts
Trading: E-mini, Forex, Futures, Equities, Options
Posts: 499 since Nov 2010
Thanks Given: 578
Thanks Received: 378


dutchbookmaker View Post
I would rather pay to test drive a Ferrari then be gifted a 1970 ford clunker that doesn't run.

You dutch, I think you're right...Hugh is testing his 2nd Ferrari.


"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." --- "Therefore, I Believe it and I will see it. And every day and in every way, I am healthier, wealthier, and wiser."
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 27, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts