NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





What a CLOWN


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,572 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
rtrade's Avatar
 rtrade 
Paradise, USA
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Big Charts
Trading: E-mini, Forex, Futures, Equities, Options
Posts: 499 since Nov 2010
Thanks Given: 578
Thanks Received: 378


John Kerry: "I Would Have Been A Good President, Maybe Even A Great One"








"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." --- "Therefore, I Believe it and I will see it. And every day and in every way, I am healthier, wealthier, and wiser."
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
  #2 (permalink)
 
kbit's Avatar
 kbit 
Aurora, Il USA
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: futures
Posts: 5,854 since Nov 2010
Thanks Given: 3,296
Thanks Received: 3,350

Lurch for pres...ha ha ha


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
forrestang's Avatar
 forrestang 
Chicago IL
Legendary Urban Samurai
 
Experience: None
Platform: Ninja, MT4, Matlab
Broker: CQG, AMP, MB, DTN
Trading: E/U, G/U
Posts: 1,345 since Jun 2010
Thanks Given: 357
Thanks Received: 1,059


I REALLY hate politicians.

I hope to one day be wealthy and find a corner of the world where they don't exist somehow.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on June 29, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts