NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Gavins Journal


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one mea109 with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two Eduard with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 1,799 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
Gavin's Avatar
 Gavin 
Nashville, TN
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ensign
Trading: ES
Posts: 6 since May 2011
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 2

I trade the S&P E-mini. I am excited about doing this. Nothing like being accountable and transparent.

My main hurdle is second guessing myself and not following my own basic system. I give myself more reasosns why I should not enter a trade than why I should.

It's all in my head... hesitation, second guessing. I want to overcome that.

Gavin


Gavin
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590


I'm looking forward to your journal.

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
Eduard
Estonia
 
Posts: 14 since Nov 2010
Thanks Given: 65
Thanks Received: 4

Very interesting Journal!


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 
mea109's Avatar
 mea109 
france
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: nt
Posts: 198 since Oct 2009
Thanks Given: 1,776
Thanks Received: 56

hello
bon courage


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 29, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts