NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Change the time axis (x axis) on Sierra Charts


Discussion in Sierra Chart

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,321 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 Affliction 
Springfield, MO
 
Experience: None
Platform: SC
Trading: ES
Posts: 107 since Mar 2010
Thanks Given: 2,373
Thanks Received: 45

How do you change the time axis (x axis) on a SC chart? I am in the Central Time zone (US). At 12:03 am CST on Tuesday morning of September 27, 2011, my 6E chart was showing the time axis (x axis) ranging in time between 3:00 and 5:00. I am sure there is a setting that I haven't found, but not able to find an answer here or on the SC website - mainly because, I am sure, I am not using the correct search parameters.

FYI: I am on a DEMO from Velocity.

Thanks for the support!

Affliction


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 Affliction 
Springfield, MO
 
Experience: None
Platform: SC
Trading: ES
Posts: 107 since Mar 2010
Thanks Given: 2,373
Thanks Received: 45

I "accidently" found the answer. You have to change the "time" setting under Globle settings=>Data/Trade Service Settings.

Thanks!


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
Poocher's Avatar
 Poocher 
Los Angeles
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: SC, MT,
Broker: Forex
Trading: Forex
Posts: 302 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 362
Thanks Received: 110


Don't feel bad Affliction about accidently finding Sierra Charts answers.

I keep doing the same after even three months.

Good luck with Velocity. I'd be grateful if you updated with your opinion of how you you like them.

I'm thinking of getting their Sierra Charts demo in December and maybe going live in Jan. '12 myself.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 27, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts