NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Looking for american futures broker, with EUR account


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 4,657 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 wwwingman 
Paris, France
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: SC, NT, ToS
Trading: CME & Eurex Futures
Posts: 116 since Apr 2011
Thanks Given: 339
Thanks Received: 194

Hi,
I am looking for an American Futures broker and prefer using a EUR account (I live in Europe).

If you are in the same situation, I will be interested in your opinion on the best way to go.

One of the things I do not understand is how the margins and commissions are applied.


Thx.
W.


-- The rest is silence
Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
kareem40's Avatar
 kareem40 
Dallas, TX
Legendary Trade Garlic
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT, TS
Broker: IB, Oanda
Trading: ES, MES, MNQ, MYM
Posts: 745 since May 2010
Thanks Given: 1,950
Thanks Received: 934



wwwingman View Post
Hi,
I am looking for an American Futures broker and prefer using a EUR account (I live in Europe).

If you are in the same situation, I will be interested in your opinion on the best way to go.

One of the things I do not understand is how the margins and commissions are applied.


Thx.
W.

Hi W,
I live and trade in the US but I believe you can get the account you need set up with Infinity Futures. I trade with them and I do like them.
Kareem


Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4 (permalink)
 wwwingman 
Paris, France
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: SC, NT, ToS
Trading: CME & Eurex Futures
Posts: 116 since Apr 2011
Thanks Given: 339
Thanks Received: 194


kareem40 View Post
Hi W,
I live and trade in the US but I believe you can get the account you need set up with Infinity Futures. I trade with them and I do like them.
Kareem

Thanks Kareem.

I believe most brokers accept EUR accounts : Mirus/Optimus/AMP/Velocity/Infinity/...

My question is for european on HOW they use it. How they handle their balance. Do they use 50%/50% EUR/USD account ? 100%EUR ? .. what are their recommandation about commissions and margin conversions ? etc...

W.


-- The rest is silence
Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 
kareem40's Avatar
 kareem40 
Dallas, TX
Legendary Trade Garlic
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT, TS
Broker: IB, Oanda
Trading: ES, MES, MNQ, MYM
Posts: 745 since May 2010
Thanks Given: 1,950
Thanks Received: 934


wwwingman View Post
Thanks Kareem.

I believe most brokers accept EUR accounts : Mirus/Optimus/AMP/Velocity/Infinity/...

My question is for european on HOW they use it. How they handle their balance. Do they use 50%/50% EUR/USD account ? 100%EUR ? .. what are their recommandation about commissions and margin conversions ? etc...

W.

Sorry W I do not know this information.
Kareem


Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote




Last Updated on October 17, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts