NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Star Wars: Something Something Darkside (Family Guy)


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,012 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,592

Good stuff.



Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
  #2 (permalink)
 
benbrooke's Avatar
 benbrooke 
Dallas,tx
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Market Delta
Broker: Velocity /TT
Trading: ES
Posts: 430 since Aug 2009
Thanks Given: 216
Thanks Received: 490

LOL!!!

This is a must see!


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
cory's Avatar
 cory 
virginia
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Posts: 6,099 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,098


sorry, somebody recom it so I rented it, 1/2 way thru I felt asleep. Then I returned it without watching the rest.


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,592


cory View Post
sorry, somebody recom it so I rented it, 1/2 way thru I felt asleep. Then I returned it without watching the rest.

According to the trailer, it doesn't come out until December 22 2009 so I think you saw the one before this.

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 
cory's Avatar
 cory 
virginia
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Posts: 6,099 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,098


Big Mike View Post
According to the trailer, it doesn't come out until December 22 2009 so I think you saw the one before this.

Mike

you mean it's not a re-run? lol.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on November 28, 2009


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts