NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Spiffydude's Trading Journal


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,285 views
    2. thumb_up 4 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Spiffydude
Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
 
Posts: 13 since Nov 2009
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 8

Hello fellow traders!... Firstly,... want to say a BIG thanks to many traders here... To Big Mike for this forum. One of the best forums I have been to. Very well organized, informative etc... A big thanks to Jeff C. for his system (all you need) It was just what I was looking for as I was looking for something that would capture trades with the trend... And a big thanks to all those who contributed with some great indicators such as sharky etc... So with that... lets ROCK and ROLL!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------
A few people here have gotten me interested trading the CL - which so far I am likin very much... (nice moves today with nice signals) - My approach at this point is using the 10 range no gaps with Jeffs - All you need - set up with a few add ons such as sharky's step ma and the LBR.... and then I added 233 divergence chart (sorry cant remember who posted that one) I use the divergence chart as a possible entry setup as I have noticed that at possible turn around points on the Range chart the tick chart will start setting up divergences... Just something I am watching and testing (so far so good). Right now I am only trading sim,... but hope to be trading live in the new year. And please any constructive feedback is very welcomed...


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CL_trades_for_Dec_18_09.png
Views:	374
Size:	151.7 KB
ID:	5703  
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
Spiffydude
Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
 
Posts: 13 since Nov 2009
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 8

WOW - CL having some great moves today. Hope some of you who trade this caught some of those. Just thought I would add this chart to show you a little of what I incorporate in my trading. Text is on the chart - Spiffydude


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2009-12-18_1102.png
Views:	342
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	5718  
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 emini_Holy_Grail 
Dallas,TX
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, OpenQuant
Broker: Zaner/Zen Fire
Trading: ES,6E,6B,GC,CL
Posts: 596 since Nov 2009
Thanks Given: 176
Thanks Received: 126


Spiffy - where did you get eASCTrend indictor from? that I see in your chart. Pl advice as I like to get that for Ninja trader. I have been using their program but is not compatible as they have their own charting.


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
Spiffydude
Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
 
Posts: 13 since Nov 2009
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 8

I got it here at BM I think - from one of the threads... All it really is is that box on the bottom left corner that tells you when it is in an uptrend / downtrend / no trend - But to be honest I really dont need it there and have found that is does'nt really work... all be it for me anyway... / But give me over the weekend and I will see if I can find it for you. Spiffy


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on December 18, 2009


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts