Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community. It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
Very interesing. I'm very curious why you've choosen this combination
of fruits and vegetables?
Is there any good book or website about a good mix of fruits and vegetables?
I quess the mix must be balanced so you will get all needed minerals and vitamins etc
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593
It's just by taste. I started out referencing other recipes. You can just YouTube "juicing recipes" to find a bunch, or google that. I then adjusted to taste.
I find a little lemon in each drink (1-2 lemons) helps with the taste. In some drinks though it is not a good combo, so you will use none.
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593
No. That was just roughly what I use in a 2 day period.
Here are some typical drinks:
4 oranges
1 lb carrots
Makes 1 liter
--
6 apples
2 lemons
1 inch ginger root
half head celery or half head parsley
Makes 1 liter
--
1/2 pineapple
1 mango
1 apple
Half head spinach or half head romaine or half head bok choy
1/3rd bunch watercress
1/3rd bunch parsley
1/3rd bunch wheatgrass
Makes 1 liter
I have a vid of Linda Raschke talking how important it is to eat right and how it helps to be ready for your trading day. I can post it or perhaps you guys have seen it already. Seems I am far behind the 8 ball in this forum. I have a lot of catching up to do..LOL