NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Day Trading For Income


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,393 views
    2. thumb_up 3 thanks given
    3. group 6 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
apena47
Chicago, IL
 
Posts: 2 since Feb 2012
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 5

I have been trading full-time for 2.5 years and also have ~20 years trading experience. I trade to generate daily income utilizing very short term trades. My game changers were trading with a plan, active stop management, trading psychology awareness, and keeping a journal to manage what I'm doing right or wrong so I may take corrective action.

I normally trade anywhere from 100 - 250 trades a day so my journal entries will be based on trading sequences. For example, if I catch a trend to the upside I will include my areas of entries with charts or videos. At the end of the sequence I will summarize my winners and losers. I will detail my reasons for entries and exits.

I look forward everyone's comments and feedback,


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
furytrader's Avatar
 furytrader 
Lake Forest, IL USA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MultiCharts + CTS T4
Broker: Advantage Futures, IQFeed.net
Trading: YM, ES, EU, US, S
Posts: 153 since Jun 2011
Thanks Given: 109
Thanks Received: 151


100 to 250 times a day? This should be interesting!


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on February 23, 2012


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts