NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Great Community


Discussion in Feedback and Announcements

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,932 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 merzoil 
Locar, Sw
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, MultiCharts
Trading: Eurex, Forex
Posts: 13 since Feb 2012
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 0

Hello to all,

I am enjoy to find you, I love the site and I like to support it.

I am really interest in becoming an Elite Member, but I have difficult to subscript upgrades to my account.

You wrote "A PayPal account is NOT required" Proceding I can find only Paypal method of payment.

What I am wrong?

Thank you


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
  #2 (permalink)
 
madLyfe's Avatar
 madLyfe 
Des Moines, Iowa
 
Experience: None
Platform: Ninja, TOS
Broker: AMP/CQG, TOS
Trading: CL, TF, GC
Posts: 1,641 since Feb 2011
Thanks Given: 9,220
Thanks Received: 1,021


merzoil View Post
Hello to all,

I am enjoy to find you, I love the site and I like to support it.

I am really interest in becoming an Elite Member, but I have difficult to subscript upgrades to my account.

You wrote "A PayPal account is NOT required" Proceding I can find only Paypal method of payment.

What I am wrong?

Thank you

you use your credit card through paypal, but you dont need to make a paypal account..


dont believe anything you hear and only half of what you see

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593



madLyfe View Post
you use your credit card through paypal, but you dont need to make a paypal account..

That is correct. You don't need to login to paypal, just use a credit card - no paypal account required.

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 merzoil 
Locar, Sw
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, MultiCharts
Trading: Eurex, Forex
Posts: 13 since Feb 2012
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 0

Thanks for your answers.

I check better monday morning.

Have a nice weekend.


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on February 25, 2012


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts