Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community. It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
I just started a subscription to IQFEED for stocks. I have been adding symbols I wanted individually. I would like to import from list but have been unsuccessful. Has anyone used the import feature in Qoute manger to import a list from IQfeed. Multicharts help doesn't seem to be much of a help to me.
Best,
Doug
Can you help answer these questions from other members on NexusFi?
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593
All you need to do is right-click in QuoteManager, click Add Symbol from Data Source, select IQFeed, and then use the symbol dictionary.
You can select multiple instruments to import using traditional Windows shortcut keys of shift-click and ctrl-click, then press Add or Import and it will import them all at once.
IQFeed is really great, one of the reasons is the symbol dictionary.