NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Will full MC Demo replace MCDT installation?


Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 4,085 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
torroray's Avatar
 torroray 
Malaysia
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Multichart DT
Broker: MB Trading
Trading: Fx
Posts: 272 since Nov 2009
Thanks Given: 52
Thanks Received: 61

Hi,

I have MCDT installed and I wanted to look at some 6E and CL so I requested from Mirus a MC Demo.

If I installed the Demo would my fee MCDT be replace by the installation.

I dont want to loose MCDT cause I dont have the .exe file if something goes wrong.


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
  #2 (permalink)
 
MultiCharts's Avatar
 MultiCharts 
Columbus, Ohio, US
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MultiCharts
Broker: Multiple/Multiple
Trading: ES, EUR/USD
Posts: 168 since Oct 2010
Thanks Given: 74
Thanks Received: 172

No, they are still separate programs. You can still use your MCDT as much as you want, it's yours forever.


MultiCharts - Raising the Trading Standard.
Please send me a private message if you have any further questions about MultiCharts
Follow me on X Reply With Quote




Last Updated on March 28, 2012


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts