NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Interesting readin: Fear Of Trading & How Markets Move


Discussion in Psychology and Money Management

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,814 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 arjfca 
Montreal, Canada
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Multicharts
Broker: Interactive Broker
Trading: Forex
Posts: 263 since Sep 2010
Thanks Given: 440
Thanks Received: 91

Hello

I just read this article on the net



Interesting as I recognize myself in that ( not all related to the article)

I have a bad habit to close too early or worst too late
- Afraid to take a profit because I'm afraid to loose niecer opportunity
- Afraid to cut my loss because in the back of my mind, I always hope a turn around toward my direction
- Put my stop too near of the price to prevent any retaliation when in profit.

As mentionned in the article, I should try to be aware of the bigger picture and determine if the retracement toward my stop is normal like a respiratory

Martin


Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks




Last Updated on April 20, 2012


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts