Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community. It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593
Yup, and imagine -- if we can't even process the word "of", then what other stuff is our mind playing tricks on us with? A lot... this became very apparent to me after I started journaling my trades. Before journals, I would always remember the event differently than how it actually happened. And this wasn't "selective remembering", I would have sworn I was remembering it accurately. And was wrong.
One because the actual question is talking about this sentence.
Then it would be none, not one, if the question is, How many letters f contains "This sentance?"