NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





ES in MultiCharts


Discussion in Commodities

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two Virtualized with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 ronNYC with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 3,503 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
ronNYC
New York, NY
 
Posts: 1 since Jun 2012
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hi All-

I'm happy to pay for Elite Access, but the only reason I want to do it is to get ES tick data for 5 years. I know it is compatible with Ninja, but is it compatible with MultiCharts?

It seems like it should be since all it needs to be is an ASCII file. I'm nearly certain the answer is yes, but I just wanted to first check to see if there is something I'm missing. I guess what I am asking is if the format of the data is in a proprietary format that is only accessible using Ninja. If so, I wouldn't have use for it.

Thanks - this is my first post, so sorry if I didn't follow some of the rules.

Ron


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
RTH vs ETH: when your chart and Volume Profile trading h …
NinjaTrader
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Is Volume Profile worth learning or is it an outdated co …
1 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
Virtualized
Sacramento, California
 
Posts: 1 since Jun 2012
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0


I would be interested in knowing this too. I am a new trader and have been doing research to figure out what broker I want to use. I am thinking of buying MultiCharts and using it with Interactive Brokers.


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,591


ronNYC View Post
but the only reason I want to do it

If that is the only reason, then I would rather you not do it.

I want Elite Members to have a stake in the community, not to sign up expecting something in return.

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,591


Virtualized View Post
I would be interested in knowing this too. I am a new trader and have been doing research to figure out what broker I want to use. I am thinking of buying MultiCharts and using it with Interactive Brokers.

Welcome to the site.

Yes, there is a lot of user shared data and it is compatible with MultiCharts.

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 3, 2012


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts