NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Cheapest way to get access to Zen-Fire Data through their API


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 4,168 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
ptd26
Portland, Oregon
 
Posts: 27 since Jan 2010
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 2

After some research, the best source for Futures realtime data seems to be Zen-Fire. What's the cheapest way to get access to Zen-Fire data through their API? I don't plan to trade until I have a good strategy. I just need accurate high time resolution data that I can throw into RapidMiner and play with. Some people have mentioned Mirus and AMP. But I would like direct access through their API as I would eventually like to build my own charting / analysis software. Any advice? This thread was spun off from a thread that I posted earlier tonight. I'd post the link, but since I am a new member, I can't. Apparently not possible to get time-stamped time and sales + DOM data through Ninja Trader.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
williamk
CA
 
Posts: 1 since Dec 2009
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

zen-fire.com/docs/libzenfire-0.17.0/index.html


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on January 20, 2010


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts