NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





CHK Swing Trade


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,684 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 tr3nt 
Arlington
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: ninjatrader
Posts: 27 since Jul 2009
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 5

Well my original post with charts



said that I thought CHK would hit at least 22-23, I still have one more day. I cashed out half of my position for a nice sum of money, and waiting to collect the rest. I bought the highest at 17.63, and lowest 17.25. Currently as of this writing the stock is trading at 19.67. I still have 150 shares left and I am very positive of my original thought. If not I still made money and will cash out the rest of position on friday so I do not hold over the weekend.


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 gwaco 
Spokane, Wa
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: etf's
Posts: 6 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Excellent trade


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 tr3nt 
Arlington
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: ninjatrader
Posts: 27 since Jul 2009
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 5


Thanks for the feedback!


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on July 17, 2009


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts