NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Right time to buy into BBY and MNST


Discussion in Stocks and ETFs

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,598 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Fuuuu123
Las vegas, NV/USA
 
Posts: 1 since Aug 2012
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I've only been trading for only 2 weeks and am still much a noob but I saw these 2 stocks and it seems I can make good money off them. MNST is heavily oversold shown by the 5,10,20 EMAs and MACD. MNST's RSI also has shown a bottom failure swing hinting at a market bottom plus MNST's fundamentals are extremely good.

Now BBY is the stock that I bought a bit too soon I think, since it's fundamentals aren't good at all and using some oscillators and patterns it seems to me it can drop a bit more before it has a nice rally or good up-trend.

Advice on what I overlooked that may indicate these stocks weren't good picks?


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks




Last Updated on August 24, 2012


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts