NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Gold Chains Blow Out Sale


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,487 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
Rachel's Avatar
 Rachel 
San Diego
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Private
Broker: private
Trading: CL future
Posts: 1,379 since Mar 2012
Thanks Given: 935
Thanks Received: 1,955

Hi,

I closed my jewelry business because I am supporting myself as a daytrader but some of my long term clients just bought some gold chains from me. I sold them at WS plus 20% profit. So, if the chain was $500.00 add $100.00 for the total.

If anyone is interested in the same deal just send me a PM.

He bought them as a hedge agaisnt inflation and if gold is recalled, jewelry probably won't be recalled.

I am going to keep this simple:

top chain is 14KY Diamond Cut Wheat Chain, 2mm wide, 16 inch was $632.00.

Middle chain is 18KY wheat chain, 2.4mm wide, 16 inch was $782.00.

Rose 18K Wheat Chain, 2.5mm wide, 16 inches was $818.00

The price goes up and down each day with the price of gold, so send me a PM for a current Price Quote if you are interested. I haven't closed my credit card capabilities yet.

I thought, I would do this as a last blow out sale.
This offer is good until Sept. 12th.

Wishing you the best,

Rachel


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Gold chains 001.JPG
Views:	272
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	87961  
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
wldman's Avatar
 wldman 
Chicago Illinois USA
Market Wizard
 
Experience: Advanced
Broker: IB, ToS
Trading: /ES, US Equities/Options
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Hours
Posts: 3,585 since Aug 2011
Thanks Given: 2,095
Thanks Received: 9,704

your success as a trader. I do not have any use for gold chains but I wish you luck with that as well. DB


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on September 5, 2012


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts