NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





live 25 to 25 challenge !


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,596 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 0 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




View Poll Results: Is this a good idea ?
Yes 1 50.00%
Yes
1 50.00%
I will see 1 50.00%
I will see
1 50.00%
No 0 0%
No
0 0%
I don't care 0 0%
I don't care
0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
CoinCoin's Avatar
 CoinCoin 
Quebec, Canada
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures
Posts: 28 since Nov 2011
Thanks Given: 30
Thanks Received: 14

Hey Ladies and Gentlemen,

Come and see me trade my $2500 to $25 000 challenge.
Good trades, bad trades, music and more await you there; 25to25 challenge - Shack

You are welcome to join the challenge if you feel to.

If this become a bit popular, I'll try to improve the concept. Your suggestions are welcome.

Note: If this challenge comes to be irritating or not funny anymore for me, I will switch it to private. I really start it under a brain bubble so I will see if I like it as it goes.

To the mod: Sorry if I posted it to the wrong place. I find it to be a "kind" of Journal and I was not sure where to post it so I choosed this place. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you all

Happy trading


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
CoinCoin's Avatar
 CoinCoin 
Quebec, Canada
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures
Posts: 28 since Nov 2011
Thanks Given: 30
Thanks Received: 14


you can see the result there; https://25to25.weebly.com/journal.html

happy trading


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 
CoinCoin's Avatar
 CoinCoin 
Quebec, Canada
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures
Posts: 28 since Nov 2011
Thanks Given: 30
Thanks Received: 14

trading the challenge live; http://25to25.weebly.com/index.html

see you on the battlefield !


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on November 5, 2012


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts