Dark Theme
Light Theme
Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to
register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community.
It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
Updated November 5, 2012
Top Posters
looks_one
dave5578
with 17 posts (8 thanks)
looks_two
Jedi
with 8 posts (1 thanks)
looks_3
Goldstone15
with 4 posts (0 thanks)
looks_4
Big Mike
with 3 posts (5 thanks)
Best Posters
looks_one
Gary
with 3 thanks per post
looks_two
Big Mike
with 1.7 thanks per post
looks_3
dave5578
with 0.5 thanks per post
looks_4
VinceVirgil
with 0.5 thanks per post
trending_up
12,130 views
thumb_up
18 thanks given
group
6 followers
forum
37 posts
attach_file
5 attachments
November 5th, 2012, 03:08 PM
......
Posts: 34 since Oct 2012
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 15
I can't believe you guys are supporting such ass licking from GT........... Minus 1 point for all of you. If I could hack into your brokerage account and take 1 cent from your cl trades, I would........
November 5th, 2012, 03:16 PM
SF Bay Area
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra
Broker: Multiple
Trading: CL, ES
Posts: 564 since Nov 2011
Thanks Given: 546
Thanks Received: 595
dave5578
I am willing to put my life on this one..........
If you have a higher "Thanks given/received" ratio than 1, you aren't a steady profitable trader with real money.
Now, Im almost willing to go balls out here and say that is a fact not a theory.
So..... Jedi, if you give me 1 fucking thanks ever, you lose all my respect. Work on it. Everyone work on that!
-Dave Krupar
P.S. Just think about the logic of it, fucking longboat dude...... every mf post is thanked by longboat..... WTF!
dave5578
I can't believe you guys are supporting such ass licking from GT........... Minus 1 point for all of you. If I could hack into your brokerage account and take 1 cent from your cl trades, I would........
lol... pretty funny stuff.. I was thanking MF for a post that made sense.. I'm not keeping track of the thanks ratios..
He put a lot of work into that journal and its filled with gems.. Its only right to show some appreciation.. but I get your point and its a funny one.. I want to hit the thanks button multiple times already...ha
November 5th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590
Moderator Notice
dave5578 has been banned for rude behavior for 3 months.
In the future please do not engage such a user, but instead use the Report Post feature.
Mike
November 5th, 2012, 03:57 PM
los angeles
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: nt
Trading: cl
Posts: 289 since Jan 2012
No thank you
November 5th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Toronto, Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT
Broker: TD Ameritrade, Dorman/Zenfire
Trading: CL,ES
Posts: 1,752 since Aug 2011
Thanks Given: 2,144
Thanks Received: 9,223
Big Mike
Moderator Notice
dave5578 has been banned for rude behavior for 3 months.
In the future please do not engage such a user, but instead use the Report Post feature.
Mike
Took long enough
November 5th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590
VinceVirgil
You never Reported the post, and I have been sick in bed all day. Someone else reported it which is why action was taken as soon as I saw it.
Mike
November 5th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Toronto, Canada
Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT
Broker: TD Ameritrade, Dorman/Zenfire
Trading: CL,ES
Posts: 1,752 since Aug 2011
Thanks Given: 2,144
Thanks Received: 9,223
Big Mike
You never Reported the post, and I have been sick in bed all day. Someone else reported it which is why action was taken as soon as I saw it.
Mike
Aw Mike, I was only kidding...
November 5th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590
VinceVirgil
Aw Mike, I was only kidding...
No problem.
With that, I am closing this thread.
Mike
Last Updated on November 5, 2012