Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community. It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
- loads fine
- not quite, works ok but not instantely. Also often requires Play to be pressed as it Pauses itself when seeking. In my view this is not an issue. It performs fine as far as I am concerned.
- pauses and unpauses just fine
- full screen and vice versa is just fine
- video: loads fine
- seek: not instant, but perfectly fine. Does not auto pause like the i devices, so it just starts playing when ready.
- pause: fine
- full screen: fine
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590
That is odd, with Chrome on Windows seek should be instant (does not require file to be downloaded first). I am running 25.0 but I would imagine 23.0 would not change that.
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590
Must be because of your location, it is instant here. I couldn't reproduce the seek problem, but entire video is downloaded in a few seconds from here so hard to test.