NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Tapatalk issue


Discussion in Tech Support

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,183 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 Stevolution 
Glasgow Scotland
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Metatrader
Trading: Oil stocks
Posts: 8 since Sep 2012
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Been snooping around this fabulous forum for a little while now and I'm about to become an elite member.

Before I do this, will this fix my tapatalk issue?

When I try log in with tapatalk it says

"The usergroup you belong to does not have permission to log in. Please contact your administrator"

Could anyone shed some light?


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
vvhg's Avatar
 vvhg 
Northern Germany
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT
Trading: FDAX, CL
Posts: 1,580 since Mar 2011
Thanks Given: 1,016
Thanks Received: 2,826



Stevolution View Post
Been snooping around this fabulous forum for a little while now and I'm about to become an elite member.

Before I do this, will this fix my tapatalk issue?

When I try log in with tapatalk it says

"The usergroup you belong to does not have permission to log in. Please contact your administrator"

Could anyone shed some light?

Tapatalk access is for elite members only afaik. I can access the forum tapatalk without any problems.

vvhg


Hic Rhodos, hic salta.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 Stevolution 
Glasgow Scotland
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Metatrader
Trading: Oil stocks
Posts: 8 since Sep 2012
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Thanks for your response. That's what I wanted to hear. All the more reason to become elite. Look forward to the seminars


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 Stevolution 
Glasgow Scotland
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Metatrader
Trading: Oil stocks
Posts: 8 since Sep 2012
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Sorted thanks


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on January 13, 2013


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts