NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Seeking info on Volume BrakeDown Indicator


Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,101 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 arjfca 
Montreal, Canada
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Multicharts
Broker: Interactive Broker
Trading: Forex
Posts: 263 since Sep 2010
Thanks Given: 440
Thanks Received: 91

Volume Brakedown Indicator

Hello

I did install the volume BrakeDown indicator from the elite section
https://nexusfi.com/download/multicharts/860-download.html?action=jump

Nice, but what do I look for with it. How do I use it?

Anyone as a link on where I could read how to use it. I did google it, but nothing much so far

Martin


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
  #3 (permalink)
 
omni72's Avatar
 omni72 
Tulsa, OK
 
Posts: 328 since Jan 2012
Thanks Given: 582
Thanks Received: 624


I/RT and MD have some good material on the VBI:

From Market Delta
Volume Breakdown Indicator (VB) : MarketDelta Support
Volume Breakdown Indicator - MarketDelta's library
MD Search Results Page for 'Volume Breakdown Indicator'

From I/RT
Volume Breakdown
Volume Breakdown Indicator - LinnSoftware's library

Hopefully that will get you started.


Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. ~ Seneca
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on February 13, 2013


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts