NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





what is good all-inclusive broker for me


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,554 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
shots fired
Boise, Idaho
 
Posts: 71 since Feb 2013
Thanks Given: 28
Thanks Received: 10

What is the best all-inclusive broker for me? I am interested in the ES. I trade 1 contract. I take 2-3 live trades a day. I practice a lot on a simulator. My reserves are $5000. My style of trading is price action. I have no indicators on my chart except a ma. I currently use ToS. I plan to expand my trading soon to 5-6 trades a day. I get confused by the many different fees charged for exchanges, data, platforms, charting etc. I know I am paying a premium to use ToS' all-inclusive broker, platform, data system. I'm ok with that. But is there a cheaper all-inclusive? Thanks


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks




Last Updated on April 2, 2013


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts