NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Saving eSignal Data to QuoteManager in MC SE


Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,349 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Jack Larkin
Toronto Ontario
 
Posts: 27 since Jan 2013
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 44

Hey all,

Been playing around with MC SE now for a bit and I'm very happy with it, and I want to take the next steps and invest some time learning to program strategies for MC (C# mostly.)

Need help on one thing though. Say I'm using eSignal as a data vendor, and, say I want to pull T&S/tick level stock data from eSignal's service for offline use later. How do I do this?

That is to say, I've already linked eSignal to MC:SE, so it works nice and spiffy, but how do I make sure QuoteManager pulls a given date range from eSignal and stores it locally?

And, how can I store one given symbol's tick level data in a format that can be saved outside of QuoteManager and then imported back into QuoteManager once I re-enter that symbol again? (Just jockeying around the 2 symbol limit.)

Thanks in advance!


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
  #2 (permalink)
Jack Larkin
Toronto Ontario
 
Posts: 27 since Jan 2013
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 44

No takers?


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
Jack Larkin
Toronto Ontario
 
Posts: 27 since Jan 2013
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 44


I asked in the MC forums and got this answer:

MultiCharts: Trading Software for Automated Trading and Backtesting ? View topic - Saving eSignal Data to QuoteManager in MC SE

Just in case anyone was wondering.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on May 8, 2013


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts