NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Twitter


Discussion in Feedback and Announcements

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,521 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 FGBL07 
Oberhausen, Germany
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierracharts
Broker: Interactive Brokers/DTN IQFeed
Trading: Bund Future
Posts: 272 since Aug 2011
Thanks Given: 100
Thanks Received: 311

I tried to embed a link to Twitter with the tweet-code. But the preview of the post just shows an error message: "Error retrieving twitter status, please check input".

I tested this on two different days so am I doing something wrong or is there a bug?


Follow me on X Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
 
  #2 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593


FGBL07 View Post
I tried to embed a link to Twitter with the tweet-code. But the preview of the post just shows an error message: "Error retrieving twitter status, please check input".

I tested this on two different days so am I doing something wrong or is there a bug?

Test



Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,593



FGBL07 View Post
I tried to embed a link to Twitter with the tweet-code. But the preview of the post just shows an error message: "Error retrieving twitter status, please check input".

I tested this on two different days so am I doing something wrong or is there a bug?

It is solved now, and was related to:



Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on May 11, 2013


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts