NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Extend Naked H/L/C


Discussion in Sierra Chart

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,086 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
jphillips9's Avatar
 jphillips9 
Anchorage Alaska
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: IRT, Sierra & TOS
Broker: Infinity/DTN-IQ, TOS
Trading: ES, 6E, Options
Posts: 21 since Apr 2011
Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 10

Anyone know how to extend naked highs/lows & closes in Sierra?

I found this, User Study: Naked high/low/vpoc/gap indicator - Sierra Chart but it only works on daily and I'm wanting something that works on smaller intraday timeframe like 6t reversal & 3000 vol. charts.

I saw in the volume by price study you could extend naked va & vpoc but didn't see anything on H/L/C.

Thanks,
Jeremiah


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
RTH vs ETH: when your chart and Volume Profile trading h …
NinjaTrader
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 vegasfoster 
las vegas
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Velocity/IB
Trading: 6E
Posts: 1,145 since Feb 2010
Thanks Given: 304
Thanks Received: 845

Can you overlay the daily on the intraday?


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
jphillips9's Avatar
 jphillips9 
Anchorage Alaska
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: IRT, Sierra & TOS
Broker: Infinity/DTN-IQ, TOS
Trading: ES, 6E, Options
Posts: 21 since Apr 2011
Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 10



vegasfoster View Post
Can you overlay the daily on the intraday?

Wouldn't that overlay the prior H/L/C for everyday and not just the days that haven't been touched?


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 vegasfoster 
las vegas
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Velocity/IB
Trading: 6E
Posts: 1,145 since Feb 2010
Thanks Given: 304
Thanks Received: 845

I misunderstood what you were asking for, I get it now. I looked for the source code for the volume by price study to see if I could modify that, but I couldn't find it in there. If you can get the source code or tell me where it is, cuz I'm not seeing it, then I may (or may not) be able to add H/L/C. My skills are definitely not sufficient to do it from scratch.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on May 24, 2013


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts