NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





daily open trendline


Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,007 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
ehazen
Portland
 
Posts: 1 since Mar 2012
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I've been racking my head on this issue for awhile now but then again I'm not a programming wiz.

I'm trying to create a horizontal trendline that takes the opening price of the market at 8:30am and plots it out until midnight. I'm trying to do this in Multicharts.

Another issue I've run into is that I have two time frames 15 minutes and 1 day. My status line stops showing the daily net % change of and only shows the last net % change for the previous 15 minutes. Any idea how to keep the daily net % change displayed?

Thanks for the help :-)


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
  #2 (permalink)
 ABCTG   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 2,448 since Apr 2013
Thanks Given: 494
Thanks Received: 1,643

Hi ehazen,

you could check this indicator from the download section Open Trendline V2.
For the daily net % I am not sure, but if it's not possible to change it in the program you can use an indicator that plots it to the status line.

Regards,
ABCTG


Follow me on X Reply With Quote




Last Updated on August 9, 2013


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts