NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





futures Brokers recommendation with intraday low margins?


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one traderwerks with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two crazybears with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Chrismind with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 1 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two crazybears with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 traderwerks with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Chrismind with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 8,198 views
    2. thumb_up 4 thanks given
    3. group 4 followers
    1. forum 5 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 Guss   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 138 since Aug 2011
Thanks Given: 60
Thanks Received: 86

I Am looking for a new futures discount brokers with lower commission rates and intraday margins.
Been using IB for many years, and decided to look for another broker.
I have checked AMP (zero customer service and professionalism. sucks big time from day 1 .) Mirus futures, Transact futures.
looking to trade off NT charts, but I learnt that I have to pay additional $.20 cents/contract if I use Static Dom, which sucks as well.
any alternative to use NT charts with a good feed while executing with another Dom with a recommended reliable discount broker??

Any help or recommendation on the above is highly appreciated

Thanks in Advance.


Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590


nexusfi.com (formerly BMT) Best of Trading awards:

https://nexusfi.com/bmt-best-of-trading/#2012

Also just browse the brokers section on nexusfi.com (formerly BMT), just about every firm has a review thread.

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4 (permalink)
 traderwerks   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 688 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 436
Thanks Received: 466


Guss View Post
I have checked AMP (zero customer service and professionalism. sucks big time from day 1 .) Mirus futures, Transact futures.
looking to trade off NT charts, but I learnt that I have to pay additional $.20 cents/contract if I use Static Dom, which sucks as well.

I you are mainly trading off the chart, don't worry about the static DOM, the dynamic DOM is fine.


Math. A gateway drug to reality.
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #5 (permalink)
 crazybears 
Alesia E.U.
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra chart
Trading: Futures
Posts: 168 since Feb 2011
Thanks Given: 146
Thanks Received: 115

Hi

I opened an account with : Deep Discount Futures Trading Commodity Brokers Best Low Rates Cheap Commissions High Frequency Systems Exchange Members

i never had an issues.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #6 (permalink)
 
Chrismind's Avatar
 Chrismind 
Houston, TX/USA
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Sierra Charts Data Feed
Trading: Futures
Posts: 68 since May 2013
Thanks Given: 40
Thanks Received: 101



I will second this.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on August 19, 2013


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts