NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Social trading chat room, any recommendation?


Discussion in Tech Support

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,869 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Stacy
Bangkok Thailand
 
Posts: 1 since Oct 2013
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I have a social trading website. We simply join forces and trade together (technical analysis). Lately we added a chat room (text chat) that let us add graphs and YouTube videos. This made my users stay longer.

The issue is that I cannot integrate my user base (I have around 1200 traders) to the chat room and all need to re-login .

I checked both RumbleTalk chat and c-box chat but than the lack of 3rd party users integration is a problem, any recommendation?


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
xiaosi's Avatar
 xiaosi 
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Market Wizard
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: JIGSAW/SIERRA CHART
Broker: MacQuarie Futures/AMP Clearing/CQG
Trading: HHI, HSI, FDAX
Posts: 500 since Feb 2012
Thanks Given: 448
Thanks Received: 536



Stacy View Post
I have a social trading website. We simply join forces and trade together (technical analysis). Lately we added a chat room (text chat) that let us add graphs and YouTube videos. This made my users stay longer.

The issue is that I cannot integrate my user base (I have around 1200 traders) to the chat room and all need to re-login .

I checked both RumbleTalk chat and c-box chat but than the lack of 3rd party users integration is a problem, any recommendation?

I can get a solution for you from my developer. Where did you get 1200 traders from, in Asia?


XS


Follow me on X Reply With Quote




Last Updated on October 18, 2013


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts