NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





TstNtConnect


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,486 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
tderrick's Avatar
 tderrick 
Nashville, Tennessee
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja / Jigsaw / 9G
Broker: AMP / CQG
Trading: NQ, YM and ES
Posts: 1,588 since Sep 2010
Thanks Given: 4,260
Thanks Received: 2,532

I thought I would start up a thread on getting connected to the TopstepTrader cats via Ninja Trader.

I have initially run into a wall with getting the connection to show up automatically within NT's account
connections.

I am now at the point of requesting the addition of Vision Financial Markets to my license key after
fiddling around with file location with the NT 7 folder.

Anyone else run into problems with this little TST widget connection thingy ??


grazie



AJ
Nashville, Tennessee


"Life On The Edge of SR"
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
tderrick's Avatar
 tderrick 
Nashville, Tennessee
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja / Jigsaw / 9G
Broker: AMP / CQG
Trading: NQ, YM and ES
Posts: 1,588 since Sep 2010
Thanks Given: 4,260
Thanks Received: 2,532



tderrick View Post
I thought I would start up a thread on getting connected to the TopstepTrader cats via Ninja Trader.

I have initially run into a wall with getting the connection to show up automatically within NT's account
connections.

I am now at the point of requesting the addition of Vision Financial Markets to my license key after
fiddling around with file location with the NT 7 folder.

Anyone else run into problems with this little TST widget connection thingy ??


grazie


Bingo ... It just showed up after the NT license addition request ...

Just need to get combine credentials now to enter username / PW and I should be good to go ..



AJ
Nashville, Tennessee


"Life On The Edge of SR"
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on December 19, 2013


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts