NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Memory Loss - Humor


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,144 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 jonesr9 
FL
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES, 6E, CL
Posts: 71 since Jul 2009
Thanks Given: 159
Thanks Received: 34






I was in the pub yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to fart. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my farts with the beat.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my pint and noticed that everybody was staring at me.

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.



Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
  #2 (permalink)
 
Poocher's Avatar
 Poocher 
Los Angeles
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: SC, MT,
Broker: Forex
Trading: Forex
Posts: 302 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 362
Thanks Received: 110

That's a joke right?

fart...fart...fart

Otherwise I sure admire your confidence. You must be a good trader!


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
pchan
sasqatchuanville
 
Posts: 11 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 3


ok now thats funny


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on August 12, 2009


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts