Welcome to NexusFi: the best trading community on the planet, with over 200,000 members Sign Up Now for Free
Genuine reviews from real traders, not fake reviews from stealth vendors
Quality education from leading professional traders
We are a friendly, helpful, and positive community
We do not tolerate rude behavior, trolling, or vendors advertising in posts
We are here to help, just let us know what you need
You'll need to register in order to view the content of the threads and start contributing to our community. It's free for basic access, or support us by becoming an Elite Member -- discounts are available after registering.
-- The NexusFi team
(If you already have an account, login at the top of the page)
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590
This issue has been around for a long time actually, there was another thread here somewhere talking about latency to CQG servers, and the timings coming off our Steadfast boxes didn't make any sense. Since I didn't use CQG I never really cared, but now that mystery has been solved - since it was just a peering/route issue.
Site Administrator Developer Swing Trader R.I.P. 1977-2026
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590
Careful about making complaints about AMP. They may threaten you to remove it. Or if you post anything negative about them on other forums where they are a paid sponsor, like Elite Trader for example, they may get the admin to remove it.
I have fought AMP with attorneys to preserve the right for people to post their experiences about AMP on NexusFi (formerly BMT) freely. Just be prepared to switch brokers if they were to decide to close your account.