NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Firetip and Choosing the Best Broker


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one traderwerks with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two Retrobeast with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 kpab702 with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 4,395 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Retrobeast
Boise ID/USA
 
Posts: 6 since May 2011
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

I want to use Firetip as my platform.

There seems to be more brokers offering it free now but is the cheapest commissions the way to go?
As of now I found 3 brokers with good round trip ES, YM, NQ contract prices.
The question is which to go with?
Does it matter now days if a brokerage is fairly new?

Champion Futures is offering $3.96 round trip total
Back Bay Futures is offering $3.89 round trip total
Cannon Trading is offering $4.20 round trip total

I know a broker can probably not lock me into a price for life but I do not want to be seeing an increase every 6 months either.
I also want quick execution on my limit orders.

Thank you


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 traderwerks   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 688 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 436
Thanks Received: 466



Retrobeast View Post
I want to use Firetip as my platform.

...

Back Bay Futures is offering $3.89 round trip total

...

Back Bay Futures does not have FireTip.


Math. A gateway drug to reality.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 traderwerks   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 688 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 436
Thanks Received: 466


traderwerks View Post
Back Bay Futures does not have FireTip.

Thanks to @Retrobeast for pointing out that IronBeam does offer Firetip through Ironbeam.

I stand corrected. I thought they were a Ninja broker. I thought they only had the Ironbeam/Ninja connection.


Math. A gateway drug to reality.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
kpab702
Sherman Oaks, CA / USA
 
Posts: 46 since Dec 2013
Thanks Given: 17
Thanks Received: 11

I know FireTip now has a mobile function


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on January 8, 2014


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts