NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Anyone not receive pre-market data while recording with NinajTrader via IQFeed today?


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,905 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 0 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
richw's Avatar
 richw 
Salt Lake City, UT
Legendary Market Wizard in Training
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Trading: CL, ES, NQ, YM
Posts: 1,917 since May 2010
Thanks Given: 2,318
Thanks Received: 1,621

I did not get pre-market data in my market replay files, but I did while recording all of last week. I have not changed any settings? Any ideas? I have an email in to IQFeed, but I thought I would check to see if anyone here had a similar issue.


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks




Last Updated on May 10, 2010


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts