NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Free Traders Meetup for Southern California: "How to EXIT Trades"


Discussion in Feedback and Announcements

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,883 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
shodson's Avatar
 shodson 
OC, California, USA
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: IB/TWS, NinjaTrader, ToS
Broker: IB, ToS, Kinetick
Trading: stocks, options, futures, VIX
Posts: 1,972 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 534
Thanks Received: 3,720

I am sharing a presentation on "How to EXIT Trades" at a Southern California Traders meetup if anybody is in the area and would like to come. The meeting is on March 25th, 2014 at 6:30pm in Irvine. Admission is free and nothing is being sold or promoted.

How to EXIT Trades - Orange County Traders Association (Irvine, CA) - Meetup

@BigMike, I hope it's OK if I post this here. If not, feel free to move to a more appropriate thread, or delete and accept my apologies.


Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
  #2 (permalink)
 kevinkdog   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 3,740 since Jul 2012
Thanks Given: 1,918
Thanks Received: 7,489


shodson View Post
I am sharing a presentation on "How to EXIT Trades" at a Southern California Traders meetup if anybody is in the area and would like to come. The meeting is on March 25th, 2014 at 6:30pm in Irvine. Admission is free and nothing is being sold or promoted.

How to EXIT Trades - Orange County Traders Association (Irvine, CA) - Meetup

@BigMike, I hope it's OK if I post this here. If not, feel free to move to a more appropriate thread, or delete and accept my apologies.


I wish I still lived in Orange County so I could see this!


Follow me on X Reply With Quote




Last Updated on March 14, 2014


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts